Friday, June 1, 2007

Last Days of School

Kaylee's last day of preschool was Thursday, May 24. She had a very good year and is excited about going to Kindergarten next year! She really enjoyed the family picnic on the last day of school. This summer she'll be taking gymnastics, but is most looking forward to camping.
Today is Jacob's last day of 1st grade. He did awesome this year and had alot of fun. I helped in his classroom every other week and it was amazing to see how all the kids progressed with their reading from day one until now!! Pat & I can't spell words while he's around anymore because he figures out what we're spelling! Jacob will be in pitchball again this summer. I'm so proud of my kids :-)

2 comments:

Eguna said...

have i told you lately that you have cute kids? cuz you do. can you believe that it's the end of school already? school out here seems to go until the end of june, so it's nice to know there's normal school systems still out there....=]=]

i miss all you guys and can't wait to see you in ONE MONTH!!!!!

Cyndi said...

Wow you have a 2nd grader and a Kindergartner, I feel old! Your kids are so adorable and I miss you all the time!