Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Days in the Life of...

It's not often that I take pictures of just everyday things now that the kids are older. So, last week I got the camera out when they were doing some of their favorite things.
Becca loves to play computer. And she loves to dress up in princess clothes or dresses. She changes clothes about 5 times a day.
Kaylee really likes her movies and Disney channel. Here she is watching one of the Barbie movies she rented, I think it's the Princess & the Pauper.
Jacob really likes going to the Sioux hockey games in Grand Forks. He created an arena in the garage and plays hockey in roller blades. He didn't wear the blades much last summer, but he's pretty good rolling around in the garage on them. I asked him if he wanted to play hockey on ice, he said no, he'll just play in the garage.

No comments: