Friday, January 23, 2009

pics of us

Kaylee before her dance show last week.
Dad and Jacob watching the Sioux-Gopher game a few weeks ago. Jacob was VERY EXCITED to see the Sioux playing on TV.

The gingerbread house that Kaylee made in school before Christmas. We had to throw it out, but got pictures of it before we did. Yep, I saved one of mine when I was a kid - it attracks a nice amount of ants that like to eat it!

If you take a picture of one kid - gotta get a picture of the other too! Yes, it's winter time, and the coldest part of it - but Becca ALWAYS wears sun dresses around the house. She's even made it outside in a sundress under her snowpants to play in the snow.

Here's what the kids do while waiting for the bus. We have a nice man-made snowbank to slide on.

2 comments:

Cyndi said...

I lvoe seeing pictures of your kids on here. Sometimes I think you live too far away!

Eguna said...

i remember playing on the man-made snowbanks at lillian's house while waiting for the bus. although, palmer was NOT impressed and would tell us to stop. being the obedient kids we were - we kept playing on them.

and i concur with cyndi on all points! =]