.jpg)
It's great that the weather is turning warmer. The kids (the well kids) played outside yesterday after school and had a friendly snowball fight across the driveway. Kaylee after her throw - that had lots of umph.

Not a very big snowball - but lots of determination! It was good weather for making snowballs.

Becca was sick yesterday. She stayed in bed ALL day. Slept nearly 32 hours (very little awake time). She is bouncing around today though, so must have been a 24 hour thing. I went in at 6:30 this morning and she said - "Mom, I can't sleep." Well, after 32 hours I'm sure you can't! She had to have been very sick to not ask about laying on the couch watching TV or movies. Today I finished making her Jasmine outfit that she got from Grandma & Grandpa Allan for her birthday. She'll most likely be in it all day - unless she changes back into her swimsuit.
2 comments:
holy cow that costume is too cute!!
Very cute outfit!
Post a Comment