The 5th grade band with their director. Jacob kindly wore an orange shirt so you can pick him out off to the left (your left) of the director. Don't think that was what he was planning when he got dressed, but it worked out nicely!Wednesday, March 16, 2011
I'm tired of the regular titles...
I went to my first band concert as a parent yesterday. Jacob is playing trumpet (the cornet (sp?) Pat used in high school) in the 5th grade band. They did a very good job (I have to admit, much better than I expected to hear from 5th graders).
The 5th grade band with their director. Jacob kindly wore an orange shirt so you can pick him out off to the left (your left) of the director. Don't think that was what he was planning when he got dressed, but it worked out nicely!
The 5th grade band with their director. Jacob kindly wore an orange shirt so you can pick him out off to the left (your left) of the director. Don't think that was what he was planning when he got dressed, but it worked out nicely!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment