Sunday, January 22, 2012

It's been awhile - again

I know, I know, I haven't posted in a L-O-N-G time.  I have no excuse for before Christmas, but since the computer crashed on Christmas Day I have had many other things on my mind - like making sure the checking account info was back up to date, my budget spreadsheet was saved and that the pictures and scrapbooks made it back onto the computer safe and sound.  It seems that everything is working ok. And we have all the pictures saved.  Not so sure about the scrapbook stuff yet, but that didn't seem as urgent to me as the money stuff - and that's all fine.

This is the first time I've loaded new pictures onto the computer since the crash.  I'm on here to get pics of Jacob's karate tournament posted.  But, it was fun to see all the other pictures we've taken since I last emptied the camera.  Enjoy!

We went skating (and booting) on Wall Lake on December 26.  There were a few rough spots, and a little wet since it was melting.  But it was a blast! 

Kaylee & Becca 

Jacob 

Dad & his homemade hockey stick 

Jacob & Mom 

New Years Eve at the Sioux Hockey game with Youngs 

Isn't he handsome with his hair cut?  He looks older now too! 

Jacob's first karate sparring tournament.  Isn't that a nice kick?!  He didn't place, but he did have some scoring moves and was happy with how he did for his first tournament.

 Kaylee
Becca 

At their winter dance show.  
They are both in 2 classes this year and start competitions next week!

No comments: