Images of our way home.

Mt Rainier again. I think we saw this from every side! Coming in from the east, camping to the north, around the west side of it to drive to Mossyrock, and then driving by the south side on our way home. It's a beautiful site! I'll miss the view of the mountains.

Another gorgeous view on our drive through Washington. The snow-covered mountains with a waterfall.

The roads on the sides of the mountains didn't seem as bad as I remember from when we were in Colorado 9 years ago (I don't remember barriers on the sides of the roads in Colorado - or shoulders). But, still driving that close to the edge of a cliff made the stomach turn a little. Greta did drive the truck with the trailer on it - much better through North Dakota and Minnesota then through the mountains of Washington and Montana. There were a few white knuckle moments - but mostly going downhill and when there was some wind!


Becca, Kaylee and Jacob before departing our last camping stop in North Dakota. We made it home Sunday afternoon. Becca had a princess dress on within 10 minutes of walking inside :-) It was a long drive, but we're happy we went and had a great time visiting family. Miss you guys already!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I'm glad you made it home safe. I can't believe you are driving the truck. I suck at pulling things.
Wow!!
The kids look to be in good spirits for it being the last day of your journey.
I bet you had a blast!
Wonderful pictures of the landscapes out there.
It sure looks like you guys had a great vacation! Glad you made it home safely!
Post a Comment