Seems like a while since I posted new pictures. But we haven't changed much in that time! Time is sure flying these days. It seems like it was just the first day of school, and it's already Thanksgiving! Hope you all have a happy one :-)

Becca is such a great helper. She held the lights for Dad (for a little while anyway) while we were hanging Christmas lights on the house (no, we don't light them until after Thanksgiving, it was just nice to get them hung while the weather was still decent). Every once in a while we'll find her cleaning the mirror in the bathroom. She also helps fold laundry alot, I just haven't gotten a picture of that yet.


On November 9th we had our first snow flurries of the season. The kids watched them fall before school that day. It all melted of course, but it's fun to watch.

Jacob lost another tooth. It was hanging by a thread. I told him the dentist would pull it when he went in to have his cavity filled, but they didn't need to - while he was in the chair the tooth fell out!
2 comments:
Super! When Becca is out here, she can clean my house! :)
I can picture her scrubbing the floors....singing "It's a Hard Knock Life". :)
Carrie, I love your comment, I can picture it too.
Tell Jacob congratulations on the tooth!
My kids were so excited when we woke up and the ground was almost white. They wanted to build a snowman instead of going to school. Not yet, guys.
Post a Comment