Kaylee had her first dance performance today. There was a danceline competition at SCSU today and the ballet class got to perform during a break. So, we had our first exposure to finding our way around the college campus. I also learned alot from a veteran dance mom about competitions and all the money and time they spend on dance! But, Kaylee says she likes to dance ballet. Although after watching a few of the dancelines she said she may want to try the jazz or kick class sometime. They have about 3 or 4 more performances before the end of the school year.


Kaylee's dance class after performance. She's third from the left.
Our video camera is not happy right now, so I tried to video tape the performance on our digital camera. It didn't turn out too bad. It's the first time I've used that feature, so I didn't know I couldn't zoom in after I started recording, so it's from a little distance away, but you'll get an idea of what they are doing. Kaylee is in the back row on the left (third head from the left), and when they are in a straight line she's second from the left.
2 comments:
I think Kaylee was the best one! But then - I might be biased. :)
I agree with Carrie, Kaylee was the best one. Go Kaylee! You looked beautiful!
Post a Comment