Here's the family all dressed up for the event.
The children's choir performed two numbers. Here they are singing the Animal Cracker song. Kaylee is in the chef's hat in the center. Jacob is next to her in the blue apron. And Becca is in the red apron trying to reach the microphone. They also danced and sang to Mairzy Dotes. Our adult choir sang In The Mood, Someone to Watch Over Me, As Time Goes By, and the guys did a funny song about a Monkey and a Chimp falling in love and getting married (the men dressed up in monkey suits, and two women wore banana suits!).
Kaylee and Becca loved the dancing part. They were always disappointed when the band took a break and there was no music to dance to. All the kids danced with Pat & I, but they didn't often give us a chance to dance with each other! Just for 1 1/2 songs :-)
The girls were a hit with all the adults there because they spent most of the night dancing while twirling their dresses.I didn't get a picture, but Jacob was quite the ladies man last night. He remembered dancing with a lady from choir at last year's SnowBall, so he asked her to dance with him again this year - twice! Then, he asked our choir director to dance with him too.

3 comments:
You guys clean up really nice! I love the girls twirling! I will never have that in my house, will I?
cyndi - you can put a dress on and twirl around your house!
You are right, Carrie, I could. I would really have the kids confused if I did that, wouldn't I?
Post a Comment