Thursday, May 15, 2008

SPRING SPRING SPRING!!!

It was nearly HOT yesterday. And to me, hot would be in the high 70's or more, but the sun was so nice and warm that even 65 felt hot :-) Yippie!! Maybe summer will come after all.
We all went to the park yesterday. Everyone biked, but Mom. I walked next to Becca because she's not too fast on her bike yet, and still likes some help on the "hills" (aka slight slope).
Jacob and Dad focused on baseball at the park. Little league practice starts next week and Pat is coaching Jacob's team. Jacob is WAY excited about baseball starting again. That's what he likes to do the most in the summertime. Dad says "Jacob want to play baseball a little later?" And before 'Yes' even comes out of his mouth, Jacob will have his bike helmet on and glove in hand wondering why it's taking Dad so long to get ready.Becca and Mom spent their time by the playground. Becca lost (kicked off) her boots several times. It's just too constricting to have to wear shoes.
Kaylee played baseball with the guys for a little bit (didn't get a picture of her there). And, she's speedy on her bike, so I didn't get a good picture of her doing that either. We have the rest of the summer for outside pics!
Yippie! The thing I like best about spring is seeing all the flower gardens coming back to life. I finished cleaning them out yesterday and love to see all the plants coming up and growing so fast. These dwarf irises are always early bloomers and a fun color addition to all the green leaves on the other plants.
Happy Spring!!!

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I think spring has finally arrived and these nice days are wonderful! It seems like it has been forever since we had warm weather.