Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Program

The kids had their first Christmas Program today. In the past the choir & sunday school kids have sung at an Advent service, but today we had a seperate Christmas Program in the afternoon telling the Christmas story. It was a fun program and the kids did great.
Jacob and Kaylee were Angels in the choir. Kaylee's face is just over the piano. Jacob is up and to the left of her, behind the other boys halo.
Becca was a donkey with her sunday school class.

3 comments:

CI said...

I thought it was really great! Great job, Jacob, Kaylee and Becca!

Kasen enjoyed it too - and Micah too, I think. :)

Eguna said...

yahoo for christmas programs.

i can officially say that i want donkey ears like becca's. they're pretty cute.

did you help direct? can't remember what kids choir you have.

The Ringstads said...

We combined the two children's choirs for the program. And since the other director is also our piano player, I was the director for the program. It was fun! They did a good job.