Becca in morning Kindergarten. She'll be home by 10:47 (or so the bus schedule says). The sign around her neck is what all the cool Kindergarteners are wearing. It tells everyone what bus she rides to school and after school. They wear it the first week until everyone is comfortable with knowing where they are going. It's not too difficult for her though. We are the last pickup in the morning before the bus goes to Pine Meadow & there is (usually) only one bus that brings the morning kindergarteners home.
Kaylee in 2nd grade.If you're wondering what the mother will be doing. Well, I have ALOT of projects on my To Do list, but I think I'm more nervous for my kids on the first day then they are. I just hope they have a good day and figure out where they are going in the building. Jacob asked me this morning what hallway he goes down for his classroom. I said the first. He said, No I'm in the green wing. I told him he knows that school much better than I do so why ask me if he knows he's in the green wing! :-) (or did he say the blue??) Maybe he was a little nervous too. Weren't we all on the first day of school?! So, anyway, the mother. I will probably opt for something relaxing (Wii) since I can't concentrate on anything else until at least my kindergartener is home.


1 comment:
You have adorable kids!
Post a Comment