Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's been so long...

I didn't realize it'd been so long since I posted pictures! We haven't been taking pictures of our recent business, so nothing much to post. Along with school (for kids & Pat), we have church choirs (bells, adult & 2 children's), dance for both girls, karate for Jacob, GodZone for Jacob, and newly started Brownies & Cub Scouts for Kaylee & Jacob. All those activities in the evenings. So, we keep going. This also means that through the year I will have many pictures when there are events for those activities!

We took the kids to a Twins game at the Dome so they could see what it was like. We're planning to get to a game at Target Field next year. They had a good time, some for parts of the game, some for the food, and Jacob for his interest in the building! "I wonder how high the roof is?"
Becca was her usual silly self :-)

Jacob, Dad, Becca & Kaylee enjoying the game.


Jacob, and his friend Chance, spent one of the very nice fall days building a tee-pee. They came up with the idea and carried it through on their own.

While Jacob & Chance were building their tee-pee, Mom & Dad were making & canning applesauce. It's good!!

1 comment:

CI said...

The applesauce is very good! :)

And I'm so SO shocked Jacob was wondering about the Dome itself. Did he ever find out how high the roof is?