Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

Sunday afternoon we went to the fall festival at our church. One of the activities was to eat a marshmallow off a hanging string without using your hands.


Fred and Daphne - I mean Dad and Mom got to go to a costume birthday party on Saturday night for one of Dad's coworkers.

Ready for trick-or-treating...Matthew (one of Jacob's friends) the vampire, Jacob as Mario, Becca as Hannah Montana and Kaylee the bat princess.

Here's how Kaylee's pumpkin turned out. She cleaned out the inside and transferred the pattern onto the pumpkin. Then, Mom carved it.

Jacob's pumpkin - the castle. He cleaned it, transferred the pattern and carved about half of it before our knife broke. Mom finished the carving while Jacob finished his homework. Becca's pumpkin is the ghost. She also cleaned her's and transferred the pattern before Mom carved it. They all did a great job this year!! I like carving them, but I don't care to clean them out anymore.


The Minnesota trick-or-treaters after little over an hour of trick-or-treating. The cold sneaks up on you after the sun goes down! Candy total: 105, 115 and 122 pieces.

No comments: