Here's what Mom has been working on lately. I had a few items at a craft show a week ago and sold all the wine charms! If you want a Craft-y Original let me know!
these are really cool. i may want one of the wine bottle ones to give to a friend...but need to think about which one first. they're all so cool, i can't decide. =]
Yes, the hoops with the light bulbs on them are individual wine glass charms. I have more variety of wine bottle decorations (kinda same ideas in different colors). I can send pics of all of them if you'd like.
3 comments:
these are really cool. i may want one of the wine bottle ones to give to a friend...but need to think about which one first. they're all so cool, i can't decide. =]
the one with the light bulbs hanging from the neck...are the light bulb hoops a set of wine glass charms?
Yes, the hoops with the light bulbs on them are individual wine glass charms.
I have more variety of wine bottle decorations (kinda same ideas in different colors). I can send pics of all of them if you'd like.
Post a Comment