
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Curly
The girls need to have curls in their hair for their dance shows. It can take me 45 minutes to curl one head with a curling iron, and then Kaylee's hair is so straight it doesn't like to keep the curl for very long. So, I bought some new rollers that are more comfortable to sleep in and we tried them out this week. Here's the results of the first try. I only used 1/2 the rollers on each head, so when we do their curls for dance shows they will have more areas of curl. Kaylee, again, lost her curls by the end of the school day, but they had played soccer in gym and I didn't use any product in her hair. After a few bottles of hairspray we should have curls that stay for 2 dance shows!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
cute hair!! =]
I remember you mentioning she was having headaches. Have the glasses helped? I see I am a bit slow at seeing your posts.
Post a Comment