
Kaylee finallly pulled out her tooth after wiggling it for 3 days.

It was dance show weekend, so before bed last night the girls had their hair tied up in 'marshmellow' curlers.

SO PROUD of our girls in their dance shows today. These outfits are from their ballet routine (ok, lyrical routine, but that word creeps me out a little, and I thought it was a ballet class). They each also danced their kick routines, in different outfits, but I didn't get pictures of those this round (same as last year - check May of 2010). I should have gotten a picture of me running in and out of the show to the locker room to help them change between numbers. They had a great time and did a fantastic job! If you want to see the videos of their performances, you'll need to come visit us - or invite us over with our laptop.
1 comment:
They are adorable and beautiful! And they need to stop growing up so darn fast!
Post a Comment