Becca was pretty excited today that she got to go up front in church and get her Bible. They celebrate the 3 year olds who are starting Sunday School for the first time with a Beginner's Bible. She really likes Sunday School too and hasn't been worried about leaving Mom and Dad to go. The first couple times she was disappointed because she's in a different rotation from Jacob and Kaylee and they got the movie rotation the first day, while she did a craft. The next time they did the craft and she just got food - I can't see why that's disappointing!Sunday, September 30, 2007
Sunday School Beginner Milestone
Becca was pretty excited today that she got to go up front in church and get her Bible. They celebrate the 3 year olds who are starting Sunday School for the first time with a Beginner's Bible. She really likes Sunday School too and hasn't been worried about leaving Mom and Dad to go. The first couple times she was disappointed because she's in a different rotation from Jacob and Kaylee and they got the movie rotation the first day, while she did a craft. The next time they did the craft and she just got food - I can't see why that's disappointing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
She is getting so grown up! I love the beginners bible idea, I wish our church would do that!
Post a Comment