Kaylee's 2nd tooth fell out yesterday. She woke me at 4 a.m. to tell me it was getting looser. Then, she worked on it from after school until supper time and it finally game out. She's very excited that it came out before having the dentist pull it. And that she got another coin from the tooth fairy.Wednesday, October 3, 2007
The 2nd Tooth Fell Out
Kaylee's 2nd tooth fell out yesterday. She woke me at 4 a.m. to tell me it was getting looser. Then, she worked on it from after school until supper time and it finally game out. She's very excited that it came out before having the dentist pull it. And that she got another coin from the tooth fairy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Looking good, Kaylee!!!!
I feel like I have a picture of Greta somewhere with her mouth open that same way....only she's older....and no teeth had fallen out...
I probably had my tongue sticking out too! :-)
i like that she woke you up at 4 just to let you know it was looser. not that it had fallen out - just a status update.
Post a Comment