Jacob planted some pumpkin seeds in Allan's garden this year from pumpkins they cleaned out in school last year. We picked two this last weekend that were ready. While talking about carving pumpkins we reminisced about the good old days when we carved 100 (or so) pound pumpkins from the farm. Jacob wanted to see pictures of the pumpkins.

1980

1980

1981 (ya - no comment on the costume!)
While looking for pictures of the pumpkins, I ran across this picture of my sweet sisters sitting on a tortoise in South Dakota in 1984 (5 yrs old) and recalled a more recent picture I had of them doing about the same thing.
Aren't they so cute?!?!?!?
2002 (23 years old!) - Stay young at heart and happy - That's what I love about them!! :-)
4 comments:
ha! love the pics. not sure what the blow-up alien is all about....and not sure what car and i are supposed to be.....but cute nonetheless.
and don't think at 28 we'd refuse to sit together on a tortoise if the situation presented itself. =] i like that car is in front in both pics. it's like we planned it.
we ARE so cute!
i'm not sure what our halloween costumes are either. odd. the blow-up alien made me laugh right out loud, though! (and it confused micah)
are we raggedy ann and andy?
I agree with your sisters, the blow up Alien is a riot. You have really cute curly hair in the first picture. Back in the days, huh????
Post a Comment