We got the carpet in our new room tonight :-) I like it alot! No, it doesn't match the other stuff completely - but it looks good and when we finish the entire basement we'll get new carpet for all of it then. The thatch roof over the patio door is nearly complete and I'll post pictures when it's up. I'm so excited!Thursday, October 25, 2007
We have carpet!!!
We got the carpet in our new room tonight :-) I like it alot! No, it doesn't match the other stuff completely - but it looks good and when we finish the entire basement we'll get new carpet for all of it then. The thatch roof over the patio door is nearly complete and I'll post pictures when it's up. I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
It looks ver nice! I cannot wait to see the window valance!
Post a Comment