Thursday - with the help of her sister - she locked the keys in the van. And, the spare key was also in there (yes, it's usually in my purse for the occasion when I am shopping and lock the keys in the van - it's been known to happen).
Saturday she came running to find me to say "I don't know why I did it Mom." - "What did you do?" - "I stuck a piece of candy up my nose. I don't know why I did it!" That's a first in our household. Thanks to Grandma's advice we let it melt a little and then she was able to blow it out.
Then, Saturday evening, after a few months of wiggling it, she had Aunt Carrie pull out her first tooth. The new tooth had already come in behind the baby tooth. She thinks the next one is starting to wiggle now too.
In May Becca was very excited to play soccer this summer and asked to be signed up. When the season came around she didn't want to go. But, with a little coaxing she usually will go for the first part that is doing drills & techniques with her own ball. Then, she says she doesn't like to play the 'game' because it's just too many people after the same ball and she doesn't like to have to run after them (for 4 & 5 year olds they have 4 balls on the field and let them just go at it). Well, today she played a game!! And she was good! Jacob counted 5 goals -there may have been more - plus an occassional assist. Coaxing her with the camera was a big help - but she looked like she was having fun too :-)


1 comment:
We love you, Becca!
Post a Comment