Saturday, October 31, 2009

Concordia Homecoming

Other than one Christmas Concert and a Garrison Keeler radio show, I hadn't been back to Concordia since graduation. Since homecoming landed on MEA weekend this year and we didn't have other committments to be at we headed up north to take in the parade and see the new buildings on campus. Becca's comment when she heard we were going, "But I don't need to see your school mom, I'm going to go to Dad's school." (she likes the bulldog)
It was a cold day for a parade! But, a short parade with LOTS of good candy.
Mom & the kids on the steps of Old Main.

2 comments:

Eguna said...

ha! i have to agree that the bulldog MIGHT be more exciting than corn. good to know early which college she's going to - takes some of the 'stress' out of the senior year decision-making. =]

Cyndi said...

Love Becca's comment. Looks like a cold parade, too.