Becca, Mom & Jacob watching the first half of the game while Kaylee was rehearsing with the other dancers. Flannel lined jeans, wool socks, down jacket, hat, mittens, sitting on a blanket...my toes still froze, my fingers were numb, my legs cold and my ears cold. I don't remember football games being so cold when I was in high school.
I was too cold to take clear pictures. Sauk Rapids/Rice Storm in the yellow; Sartell Sabres in the blue. Half-time score: Sartell 28, Sauk Rapids 7.
This game was supposed to be a good match-up. So, we were chosen for the WCCO prep game of the week. The guy in the red jacket is from WCCO. Sauk Rapids came in 4-1 in the division, Sartell 5-0. We crushed SR the first 22 minutes of the game. I think the Sartell players were frozen when SR made the touchdown with under 2 minutes left in the half.
150 Just For Kix dancers ready for the half-time show.The show...Kaylee is the one in the red shirt, black pants, with the blue & silver pompoms about 2 people to the right of the middle line :-) I know, tough to pick her out, but it was a cute dance, so if you want to watch. I just have the middle/end of the dance line - so when it looks like they aren't doing anything, it's the ones to the left that are doing something. My camera card was full with just a few seconds left of the dance, so you don't miss much at the end when it just stops.


1 comment:
I think I figured out who Kaylee is in the dance. Fun to watch.
Post a Comment