Monday, April 28, 2008

Jump-O-Lene

We have an inflatable Jump-O-Lene in the living room right now. It was nice to have with extra kids around on Friday and a very rainy day. It wears off a little energy when they can't get outside. It takes up alot of room, but I figured we'd have it up through Wednesday incase this chill doesn't blow over by then.
While being a little too rowdy, Becca fell out of the Jump-O-Lene last night and jammed her finger. When she got up this morning it was very swollen and she couldn't move it, so I brought her to the clinic. There's a small fracture just behind the knuckle. She has to wear the splint for a week to help it stay still while it heals. But, she's still chipper!

4 comments:

CI said...

I want a jump-o-lene! ...but I don't want to wear a splint on my finger.... Hope it heals fast!

Cyndi said...

Poor kid! Tell her I hope she gets better fast! Those jump-o-lene things look cool, I saw those in the One Step Ahead magazines.

CI said...

Micah likes that after Becca got the splint, she was right back up on the jump-o-lene! I really can't blame her - I'd probably do the same!

Eguna said...

can i jump on the jump-o-lene? or is there a weight limit. maybe it's a wait limit!!!

poor becca - glad to see she's still in a good mood. i suppose a little extra attention never hurt anyone!!