Friday, April 11, 2008

Snow Day

More proof of global warming????

The kids are home from school today, April 11th, for a snow day. I don't think we've ever had one since moving to Sartell. Many of us around MN are getting this today, so it's not a big surprise to you or any big deal since you're going through it too. But, thought I'd post some pictures from around our house.
An evergreen bush out front that's usually a nice upright ball. Flattened by the heavy snow.
I was excited for spring, so I put the windchimes out a few weeks ago. It's been fun to hear them again. They look pretty sad today though.
Our backyard evergreen trees.
Just last week we were having a picnic on the deck.
Friday night bon-fire one week ago.

3 comments:

Cyndi said...

It looks like you got more snow than we did this time. Our yard looked like yours from our storm last weekend. I like your fire pit, when did you guys do that?

The Ringstads said...

We did the fire ring the first summer we were here. It's an old tire rim (I believe) and then concrete blocks aroung it. It's nice to have.

CI said...

we actually aren't experiencing snow here. :) We had some on Thursday, but it's pretty much gone...and we didn't get enough for a snow day. I do so like the snow days!