We carved our pumpkins yesterday. Each of the kids helped clean out pumpkins this year with much less "yucks" then we heard last year! Jacob even bought his own pumpkin and did everything (nearly) by himself.
They all also helped with the designs on the pumpkins. We did fancy ones again this year. Each of the kids traced the design off the paper onto a pumpkin, but Mom did the carving on two of them, and finished the carving on Jacob's.
Becca's preschool class went to a pumpkin patch yesterday. They were told they could pick out a pumpkin that they could carry. Becca lifted her's up with a grunt, I asked if she could carry it, she said "yep, but I don't want to." They are carving them in school today with a 6th grade buddy. I'll get pictures of all the pumpkins tomorrow and post them sometime!
Mom had her birthday last week. Thank you to everyone who celebrated some of it with me. It was a good birthday!





1 comment:
Fall activities are so much fun!
Post a Comment