We have a white-belt in the house. Jacob started karate last week and really likes it. He has a great Sensei (teacher) who is silly and makes the class very enjoyable, but also lots of learning. He started 3 weeks after everyone else, so was a little behind, but has caught up fast. I also think he looks cute in his gi (uniform). (Yes, we've also decorated for the season - so the skeleton has come out of hiding. I think we should fill his head with creepy stuff - Pat thinks with gummy worms. That'd be alot of gummy worms!)

2 comments:
jacob IS cute in his gi. how fun to learn karate. i want to learn martial arts....maybe i'll have to have jacob teach me some things the next time i see him. =]
it would be a LOT of gummy worms, but it would also be a LOT of delicious!!!! my desk at work is covered in spider webs.....but the house isn't really decorated yet. wait, i don't have decorations. so probably never. although, we'll buy a pumpkin or 2 for carving.
end digression. =]
I didn't know Jacob started Karate. What got him interested in that? I hope he enjoys it!
Post a Comment